Friday 28 May 2010

My First Folksy Friday - Violet Femmes



So this is my first Folksy Friday! The theme was inspired by a dream I had last night in which my cousin and best friend, Layla, appeared at a dinner party I was hosting wearing a fabulous purple bandage dress and iridescent purple peep-toe heels. I fully intend to recommend she finds an ensemble like this as she looked great!

Layla (the beautiful blonde!) and me

P.S. I never host dinner parties, and my dreams are not usually pleasant enough to involve them!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your Folksy Friday, look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my cat, love all your other choices too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my screen print on your Folksy Friday! Ilove your work too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush purples! The button bracelet is wonderful!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely purple items I dream like that all the time lol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you too! Have also mentioned on my Facebook page :]

    Tori Horner Illustration

    Melanie, I wish I did. I usually have either nightmares involving hairy monsters/zombies/vampires or slightly annoying anxiety-ridden dreams!

    Lisa, thank you! I am blushing :*]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Flora! I love your little windows, especially the woodcutter's cottage. I've got my eye that ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tori,

    A lovely selection. Hard to decide which I like the best.

    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Margaret, I keep changing my mind too! :]

    ReplyDelete